Television does not represent a single invention; discoveries basic to it appeared from several sources although a relatively small number of devoted men made it practicable.
KeywordsSynthetic Fibre Musical Industry Individual Inventor Dual Inventor Television Research
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Maclaurin, W. R., Invention and Innovation in the Radio Industry, 1949.Google Scholar
- 2.T.N.E.C. Hearings, Part III, 1939, Farnsworth testimony.Google Scholar
- 3.Moseley, Sydney, John Baird.Google Scholar
- 4.Garratt, G. R. M., and Mumford, A. H., ‘The History of T.V.’, in Proceedings of Institution of Electrical Engineers, Part III A, Television, vol. 99, 1952.Google Scholar
- 5.Everson, G., The Story of Television — The Life of Philo T. Farnsworth.Google Scholar
© John Jewkes, David Sawers and Richard Stillerman 1969