Within a period of twenty-five years the high altitude, long-range rocket has become a deadly weapon of war and a useful instrument for the study of conditions in the upper air.
KeywordsSpace Travel Short Wave Wireless Radio Industry Steel Ribbon Deadly Weapon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Williams, B., and Epstein, S., The Rocket Pioneers.Google Scholar
- 2.Domberger, W. R., V2.Google Scholar
- 3.Domberger, W. R., ‘European Rocketry After World War I’, Journal of the British Interplanetary Society, Sept. 1954.Google Scholar
- 4.Gartmann, H., The Men Behind the Space Rockets.Google Scholar
- 5.Von Braun, W., ‘Reminiscences of German Rocketry’, Journal of the British Interplanetary Society, May-June 1956.Google Scholar
© John Jewkes, David Sawers and Richard Stillerman 1969