Economists are overfond of the word ‘crisis’. They tirelessly explore history in an attempt to find explanations, analyses and opinions that might throw light on our vision of the current situation.
KeywordsTechnical Progress Criminal Gang Surplus Saving World Domination Misleading Appearance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Francis Fukuyama, The End of History and the Last Man, New York: Free Press, 1992.Google Scholar
- 2.National Intelligence Council, Global Trends 2030: Alternative worlds, 2013.Google Scholar
- 5.Kishore Mahbubani, The Great Convergence: Asia, the West and the Logic of One World, Public Affairs, USA, 2013.Google Scholar
- 6.Samuel Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order, New York: Simon & Schuster, 1996.Google Scholar
- 7.Michael Walzer, Just and Unjust Wars: A Moral Argument with Historical Illustrations, New York: Basic Books, 1977.Google Scholar