- 133 Downloads
What does the Latin Dance-Inspired Exercise Craze Called Zumba—with millions of global participants joyfully sweating to a mix of hip-hop, salsa, and African rhythms—have in common with Harley-Davidson?
KeywordsMarket Share Competitive Edge Social Media Platform Weak Player Sales Team
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Alexandra Bruell, “How Zumba Built a Brand with a Cult Following in Just a Few Years,” Advertising Age, August 20, 2012.Google Scholar
- 7.David Aaker, Brand Relevance: Making Competition Irrelevant (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2011).Google Scholar
- 12.Ivan Arreguin-Toft, How the Weak Win Wars: A Theory of Asymmetric Conflict (New York: Cambridge University Press, 2006).Google Scholar
- 14.Victoria Barret, “Nasty Gal’s Sophia Amoruso: Fashion’s New Phenom,” Forbes, June 2012.Google Scholar
- 15.Flash Steinbeiser, “Fashion Start-up Nasty Gal Raises $40M,” Inc.com, August 27, 2012.Google Scholar
- 16.Andrea Chang, “Nasty Gal Clothing—As Red Hot As Its Founder’s Lipstick,” Los Angeles Times, August 26, 2012.Google Scholar
- 20.Jesse McKinley, “Born to Be Wild, Aging Bikers Settle for Comfy,” New York Times, September 13, 2012.Google Scholar