In the grand scheme of things 31 December 2015, the date by which Lord Davies wanted FTSE 100 companies to have boards consisting of at least 25% women, is a milestone on a journey, the destination of which remains unspecified.
KeywordsBusiness Unit Business Leader Board Meeting Female Director Behavioural Psychology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chris Bryant, ‘Auf wiedersehen, post—Daimler staff get break from holiday email’, Financial Times, 14 August 2014.Google Scholar
- 2.Jessica Twentyman, ‘Social networks are one answer to information overload at work’, Financial Times, 24 September 2014.Google Scholar
- 3.Amy Wrzesniewski and Jane Dutton, ‘Crafting a job: revisioning employees as active crafters of their work’, Academy of Management Review, Vol. 26, N o. 2 (2001), pp. 179–201.Google Scholar
- 4.Stephen Jay Gould, The Flamingo’s Smile ( W. W. Norton, 1985 ).Google Scholar
- 5.William Whyte, The Organization Man (Simon & Schuster, 1956).Google Scholar
- 6.Alison Wolf, The XX Factor: How Working Women Are Creating A New Society ( London: Profile Books, 2013 ).Google Scholar