Beyond the Davies Review
In the grand scheme of things 31 December 2015, the date by which Lord Davies wanted FTSE 100 companies to have boards consisting of at least 25% women, is a milestone on a journey, the destination of which remains unspecified.
KeywordsBusiness Unit Business Leader Board Meeting Female Director Behavioural Psychology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chris Bryant, ‘Auf wiedersehen, post—Daimler staff get break from holiday email’, Financial Times, 14 August 2014.Google Scholar
- 2.Jessica Twentyman, ‘Social networks are one answer to information overload at work’, Financial Times, 24 September 2014.Google Scholar
- 3.Amy Wrzesniewski and Jane Dutton, ‘Crafting a job: revisioning employees as active crafters of their work’, Academy of Management Review, Vol. 26, N o. 2 (2001), pp. 179–201.Google Scholar
- 4.Stephen Jay Gould, The Flamingo’s Smile ( W. W. Norton, 1985 ).Google Scholar
- 5.William Whyte, The Organization Man (Simon & Schuster, 1956).Google Scholar
- 6.Alison Wolf, The XX Factor: How Working Women Are Creating A New Society ( London: Profile Books, 2013 ).Google Scholar