At the time of writing in early 2015, there was a good chance that before the end of the year the proportion of women on the boards of the constituents of the Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) 100 index would reach the 25% target set by Lord Davies in 2011 in his Women on Boards Review.
KeywordsCorporate Governance Female Director Gender Balance Network Capital Woman Leader
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sian Griffiths, ‘Cracknell tells workaholic dads: spend more time with kids’, Sunday Times, 14 September 2014 ).Google Scholar
- 2.Martin Wolf, ‘Failing elites threaten our future’, Financial Times, 15 January 2014.Google Scholar
- 3.Alison Wolf, ‘Feminists today are too obsessed with their own elite, metropolitan lives’, The Guardian, 21 January 2015.Google Scholar
- 7.Pui-Guan Man, ‘Following an uncertain path’, Legal Week, 30 May 2014.Google Scholar
- 9.Vibeka Mair, ‘Steady as she goes’, Charity Finance, 1 July 2014.Google Scholar
- 10.Jonathan Dean and John Harlow, ‘Cut! Celluloid ceiling must go, says Knightley’, Sunday Times, 29 June 2014.Google Scholar
- 12.Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead (Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 2013 ).Google Scholar
- 13.Simon Collins, ‘Millennials look to tech stars as finance careers leave them cold’, Financial Times, 8 November 2014.Google Scholar
- 14.Chris Bryant, ‘Auf Wiedersehen, Post—Daimler staff get break from holiday email’, Financial Times, 14 August 2014.Google Scholar