Part of the Advances in Industrial Control book series (AIC)
Cascade Control System
It is well known that the conventional unity feedback control system can only give a corrective action to load disturbance after the system output has deviated from the set-point, i.e., output error entails feedback control.
KeywordsOuter Loop Robust Stability Load Disturbance Cascade Control Process Uncertainty
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Åström KJ, Hägglund T (1995) PID controller: theory, design, and tuning, 2nd edn. ISA Society of America, Research Triangle ParkGoogle Scholar
- Luyben WL (1990) Process modeling, simulation, and control for chemical engineers. McGraw Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Morari M, Zafiriou E (1989) Robust process control. Prentice Hall, Englewood CliffGoogle Scholar
- Ogunnaike BA, Ray WH (1994) Process dynamics, modeling, and control. Oxford University Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Seborg DE, Edgar TF, Mellichamp DA (2004) Process dynamics and control, 2nd edn. Wiley, HobokenGoogle Scholar
- Shinskey FG (1996) Process control system, 4th edn. McGraw Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2012