From DSM to DSM Net
The following sections describe the integration of the DSM planning model with process modeling approaches of Petri netsPetri net. First, the process correctness criteriaCorrectness criteria for the Dynamic new-Product Design Process (DnPDP)Dynamic new-Product Design Process (DnPDP) are presented in Sect. 9.2. Most requirements are adapted from WF-netWF-nets correctness criteriaCorrectness criteria.
KeywordsProcess Scheme Design Activity Logic Activity Simple Cycle Forward Path
- Karniel A, Reich Y (2007a) Simulating design processes with self-iteration activities based on DSM planning. In: IEEE proceedings of the international conference on system engineering and modeling - ICSEM’07, 33–41, Haifa, MarchGoogle Scholar
- Karniel A, Reich Y (2007b) Managing dynamic new product development processes. In: Proceedings of the 17th annual international symposium of the international council on system engineering INCOSE’07, San Diego, CA, JuneGoogle Scholar
- Karniel A, Reich Y (2007c) A coherent interpretation of DSM plan for PDP simulation. In: Proceedings of the international conference on engineering design, ICED ‘07, Paris, AugustGoogle Scholar
- Sarbanes P, Oxley MG (2002) Public company accounting reform and investor protection act of 2002, (“Sarbanes (S. 2673) Oxley (H.R. 3763) Act”), Pub. L. No. 107-204, 116 Stat. 745, July 30, 2002. http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107_cong_bills&docid=f:h3763enr.tst.pdf. Accessed July 2010
- Westfechtel B (1999) Models and tools for managing development processes. Lecture notes in computer science, vol 1646. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar