Functional, Structural and Human Related Safety Measures in Multiple Use of Space
This paper will propose spatial safety measures for buildings above roads and railways during exploitation stage from a functional, structural and human related viewpoint.
KeywordsSafety Measure Hazardous Material Transport Route Tunnel Fire Railway Infrastructure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Suddle, S.I., Th. S. de Wilde, B.J.M. Ale, The 3rd dimension of risk contours in multiple use of space, Proceedings of Congress 23rd ESReDA SEMINAR 2002 on Decision Analysis, Delft University, November 18-19, 2002, 12 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.Arends, B., The Value of Safety, evaluation on the cost effectiveness of safety measures in road tunnels in the Netherlands, M.Sc. Thesis, Delft University of Technology, June 2003, 62 pp.Google Scholar
- 3.Ale, B.J.M., Achtergrondstudie; Risico’s en veilgheid, Een historische schets, Faculteit TBM, TU Delft, juni, 2003, 7-pp.Google Scholar
- 4.Baker, W.E., P.A. Cox, P.S. Westine, J.J. Kulesz & R.A. Strehlow, Explosion hazards and evaluation. Amsterdam, Elsevier, 1983, 807 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.Berg, A.C. van den, M.P.M. Rhijnsburger, J. Weerheijm, Vuistregels voor explosiebelasting en respons van verkeertunnels, TNO-rapport PML 2001-C121, Rijswijk, 121 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.Both, C., Tunnel Fire Safety, Proceedings Interflam 2001, Edinburgh, 2001, pp. 901-912.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2004