Reliability Data Collection and Processing for Romanian TRIGA-SSR 14 MW Reactor for PSA use
The PSA activity for Romanian TRIGA Steady State Research Reactor began in 2001 with raw data collection. In order to obtain the reliability data for the reactor components the following steps were performed and are described in the paper: developing a brief reactor operation history, identification of the components and their specific failure modes, defining the component boundary, selection and running through the sources of recorded information related to failures and operational details, processing the data. Also, the paper presents the problems encountered in the process of data collection and suggestions for overcoming.
KeywordsFailure Mode Crane System Confidence Interval Limit Secondary Circuit Cool Excel Worksheet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.IAEA — TECDOC-930 — Generic component reliability data for research reactor PSAs, Vienna, 1997Google Scholar
- 2.IAEA — TECDOC-636 — Manual of reliability data collection for research reactor PSAs, Vienna, 1992Google Scholar
- 3.TRIGA SSR 14 MW reactor — Reactor Logbooks, INR Archives, 1979-2000Google Scholar
- 4.TRIGA SSR 14 MW reactor-Shift Supervisor Reports, INR Archives, 1979-2000Google Scholar
- 5.TRIGA SSR 14 MW reactor-Work Authorizations, INR Archives, 1979-2000Google Scholar