Virtual Reality as Tool for Supporting Safety Management Decisions
Safety managerial policies are management decisions which are based on production and social costs. They have a different nature of well known business decisions which are instead only production-cost based.
KeywordsVirtual Reality Human Factor Safety Management Virtual Reality Technology Safety Knowledge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- European PRISM Network at http://www.prism-network.orgGoogle Scholar
- Reason J. “Managing the Risks of Organisational Accidents”. Ashgate Publishing Ltd, 1997Google Scholar
- Duffy V.G., Salvendy G. “Concurrent Engineering and Virtual Reality for Human Resource Planning”, Computers in Industry 2000, n. 42Google Scholar
- Neissery U. “Cognition and reality: principles and implications of cognitive psychology”, Freeman and Co, S., 1976Google Scholar
- Wenger E., Snyder W.M. “Communities of practices: the organizational frontier ”, Harvard Business Review 2000, n. 78Google Scholar