Assessment on Scheduling Coal Power Station Maintenance
A new mathematical model has been developed to assess on power station maintenance scheduling. Preventive and predictive maintenance decisions are evaluated jointly in a liberalized electric market context. A three-station case study is shown.
KeywordsMixed Integer Linear Programming Preventive Maintenance Maintenance Action Maintenance Schedule Mixed Integer Linear Programming Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Risk and Probability Applications Subcommittee, “The Present Status of Maintenance Strategies and the Impact of Maintenance on Reliability”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 16,4, November 2001 pg 638-646 Google Scholar
- Leou, Rong-Ceng, “A Flexible Unit Maintenance Scheduling Considering Uncertainties”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 16, 3, August 2001, pg 552-559Google Scholar
- M.K.C. Marwali et. al. “Long-Term transmission and generation maintenance scheduling with network, fuel and emission constraints” IEEE Transactions on power systems, Vol. 14, No. 3 August 1999Google Scholar
- Muñoz, L. and Ramos, A., “Goal programming approach to maintenance scheduling of generating units in large scale power systems” IEEE PES Summer Meeting. Berlin, 1997 Google Scholar
- Centeno, E., Vitoriano, B., et all, “A goal programming model for rescheduling of generation power in deregulated markets” Annals of Operations Research, No. 120, May, 2003Google Scholar