The Centralised Component Reliability Database for PSA Purposes ZEDB — Status, Evaluation 2002, Trends —
The German Reactor Safety Commission (RSK) advised the use of plant specific reliability data for Probabilistic Safety Analysis (PSA) and its centralised collection and storage.
KeywordsFailure Rate Failure Probability Operating Experience Centrifugal Pump Component Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZEDB Auswertung 1999, VGB PowerTech, 2000Google Scholar
- ZEDB Auswertung 2000, VGB PowerTech, 2001Google Scholar
- ZEDB-Auswertung 2002, VGB PowerTech, 2002Google Scholar
- T-Book 5th edition, TUD Office, 2000Google Scholar
- Cooke R., Bunea C., Charitos T., Mazzuchi T. Mathematical Review of ZEDB Two-Stage Bayesian Mode, VGB PowerTech, 2002Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2004