Regulatory Review of a PSA
When preparing the review plan for the Bruce B Risk Assessment (BBRA), the CNSC had identified the construction of a replica using a“standard” PSA methodology and code as a major review tool. Also, the replica should be able to be used by the CNSC inspectors as an independent tool to assess importance of events or licensee’s requests.
KeywordsFault Tree Regulatory Review Accident Frequency Probabilistic Safety Assessment Logical Loop
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.-IAEA-TECDOC-1135“Regulatory Review of a PSA — Level 1”, February 2000Google Scholar
- 2.-IAEA Safety Series 50-P-4, “Procedures for Conducting Probabilistic Safety Assessments of Nuclear power Plants”, 1992Google Scholar
- 3.-IAEA Safety Report Series No 25“Review of Probabilistic Safety assessment by Regulatory Bodies”, 2002Google Scholar
- 4.-ERI/HSK 92-1115“A Probabilistic Safety Assessment Review Guidance for Swiss Nuclear Power Plants”, November 1992Google Scholar
- 5.-Bruce B Risk Assessment, Main Report, January 1999Google Scholar
- 6.-Systems Analysis Program for Hands-on Integrated Reliability Evaluations (SAPHIRE), US-NRC / INELGoogle Scholar