Three-Dimensional Individual and Group Risk Approach of Buildings above Roads and Railways during Exploitation
This paper will propose an approach for the 3rd dimension for both individual and group risk analysis for buildings above roads and railways during exploitation stage.
KeywordsRisk Analysis Bayesian Network Exploitation Phase Risk Dimension Exploitation Stage
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Suddle, S.I., Beoordeling veiligheid bij Meervoudig Ruimtegebruik, Cement, Volume 54, no. 1/2002, februari 2002, pp. 73–78.Google Scholar
- 2.Heilig, J., Integratie van Veiligheid bij Meervoudig Ruimtegebruik met Constructieve en Funtionele Aspecten, afstudeerrapport, TU Delft, September 2002, pp. 118.Google Scholar
- 3.Suddle, S.I., Safety assessment of third parties during construction in Multiple use of space using Bayesian Networks, Safety and Reliability 2003, Proceedings of ESREL 2003, Volume 2, pp. 1519–1526.Google Scholar
- 4.Suddle, S.I., Th. S. de Wilde, B.J.M. Ale, The 3rd dimension of risk contours in multiple use of space, Proceedings of Congress 23rd ESReDA SEMINAR 2002 on Decision Analysis: Methodology and Applications for Safety of Transportation and Process Industries, Delft University, The Netherlands, November 18-19, 2002, 12 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.Taylor, J.R., Risk Analysis for Process Plant, Pipelines and Transport, St. Edmundsbury Press, Denmark, First edition, 1994, 449 pp.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2004