Risk Monitoring Systems
The paper shows the idea, the drivers and some basics within the wide spread field of Risk Monitoring Systems for nuclear power plants. Pros and cons are summarised and the status of last developments is touched. The situation in non-nuc technologies is commented.
KeywordsRisk Level Risk Impact Component Outage Deterministic Criterion Plant Configuration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Apostolakis G, Kafka P, Edts.: The Role of Personal Computers in Probabilistic Risk and Safety Assessment and Decision Making, Elsevier Applied Science 379–398, ISNB 1-85166-501-3, 1989Google Scholar
- Kafka P: Living PSA — Risk Monitor: Current Developments, Paper, IAEA TCM, Budapest, 7-11 September 1992, IAEA TECDOC-737, March, 1994Google Scholar
- Adrian H, Kafka P, Kececi N: Summary of Risk Monitoring in the Nuclear Field, Quick Look Report of ESRA Working Group CARA at http: //www.esrahomepage.orgGoogle Scholar
- Shepherd C H, Edt: Risk Monitors — A Report on the State of the Art in their Development and Use, OECD/NEA, IAEA, Issue 4, November 2002Google Scholar
- US NRC: Requirements for Monitoring the Effectiveness of Maintenance at Nuclear Power Plant. “Maintenance Rule” US NRC, 10CFR50.65 (a)(4)Google Scholar
- Rawson P D, Guymer P: The combined use of Probabilistic and Deterministic Approaches in Configuration Risk Management, Post SMiRT Seminar 15, August 25-26, 2003, TÜV Akademie MünchenGoogle Scholar