The SKI PSA Review Handbook
A regulatory handbook for PSA review  has been developed by SKI, the Swedish Nuclear Power Inspectorate. A preliminary version of the handbook issued in late 1999 was comment by the licensees and used in a number of PSA reviews. During 2003, the handbook was finalised using experiences from these activities, and also reworked in order to take into account the latest development within the field of PSA applications, including risk-informed use of PSA. During the finalisation, the handbook has also been checked for consistency with a number of recent international PSA guidelines [2, 3 and 4].
KeywordsNuclear Power Plant Evaluation Attribute Probabilistic Risk Assessment Safety Goal Probabilistic Safety Assessment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hallman A, Nyman R, Knochenhauer M, PSA Review Handbook, December 2003. SKI Report 03-48Google Scholar
- 2.ASME. Standard for Probabilistic Risk Assessment for Nuclear Power Plant Applications. ASME RA-S 2002Google Scholar
- 3.EUR European Utility Requirements for LWR Nuclear Power Plants. Volume 2. Generic Island Requirements. Chapter 12. PSA Methodology. Rev 2Google Scholar
- 4.NEI. Probabilistic Risk Assessment Peer Review Process Guidance. NEI 00-02Google Scholar
- 5.SKI. Regulation Concerning Safety in Certain Nuclear Facilities. SKI Regulation SKIFS 1998:01Google Scholar