The Technique and the Experience of Expertise of Software for NPP Instrumentation and Control Systems
An approach to assessment of software for Instrumentation and Control (I&C) systems important to Nuclear Power Point (NPP) safety is developed. This approach bases on verification documentation analysis.
KeywordsNuclear Power Plant Software Quality Software Reliability Radiation Safety Verification Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lyu M.R. Handbook of Software Reliability Engineering. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1996.Google Scholar
- 2.Vilkomir S.A., Kharchenko V.S. Methodology of the Review of Software for Safety Important Systems // Proceedings of 10th European Conference on Safety and Reliability.-Munich (Germany).-1999-P. 593-596.Google Scholar
- 3.Kharchenko V.S., Lyubchik L.M., Yastrebenetsky M.A. Methodology of NPP I&C System Algorithms and Software Verification Expert Analysis // Proceedings of Workshop on Licensing and Operating Experience of Computer-Based I&C Systems.-Hluboka (Czech Republic).-2001.-Vol. 2.-P. 109–117.Google Scholar
- 4.Kharchenko V.S., Tarasyuk O.M., Sklyar V.V., Dubnitsky V.Yu. The Method of Software Reliability Growth Models Choice Using Assumptions Matrix // Proceedings of 26th Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference “COMPSAC’2002.-Oxford (England).-2002.-P. 541-546.Google Scholar
- 5.Vilkomir S.A., Kharchenko V.S. An “asymmetric” approach to the assessment of safety-critical software during certification and licensing // Proceedings of the ESCOM-SCOPE 2000 Conference “PROJECT CONTROL: THE HUMAN FACTOR”.-Munich (Germany).-2000.-P. 467-475Google Scholar
- 6.Kharchenko V.S., Vilkomir S.A. The formalized models of software verification assessment // Proceedings of 5th International Conference Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management.-Osaka (Japan).-2000.-Vol. 4-P. 2383–2388.Google Scholar
- 7.Vilkomir S.A., Kharchenko V.S., Ponomarev A.S., Gorda A.L. The System Safety Assessment by the Use of Programming Tool During the Licensing Process // Proceeding of the 17th International System Safety Conference-Orlando, FL (USA).-1999.-P. 222-227.Google Scholar
- 8.IAEA Technical Report Series n 384. Verification and Validation of Software Related to Nuclear Power Plant Instrumentation and Control. Vienna, International Atomic Energy Agency, 1999.Google Scholar
- 9.IAEA TECDOC-1328. Solution for Cost Effective Assessment of Software Based Instrumentation and Control Systems in Nuclear Power Plant. Vienna, International Atomic Energy Agency, 2002.Google Scholar