Development of Fire Risk Assessment Method Caused by Earthquake (III)
The purpose of this research is to establish the assessment method of the risk of the multiple fires caused by earthquake, in the framework of PSA. In order to establish this method, we have settled four tasks and started a five year research project in 1999. The present status of the research is reported, and some results are discussed. Methods developed by this research will be useful for not only nuclear power plants but also chemical plants, traffic systems etc.
KeywordsNuclear Power Plant Central Processing Unit Experiment Room Fire Risk Heat Output
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nobuo MITOMO etc., “Development of fire risk assessment method caused by earthquake” Proceedings of International Topical Meeting, PSAM-Vf_Nov. 2000_ pp.2105-2109Google Scholar
- 2.Nobuo MITOMO etc., “Development of fire risk assessment method caused by earthquake (II)” Proceedings of International Topical Meeting, PSAM-VI Nov. 20021_pp. 1775-1780Google Scholar
- 3.http://www.cham.co.Uk/phoenics/d polis/d info/phover.htmGoogle Scholar
- 4.IMO/MSC/Circ.913Google Scholar
- 5.Matsuoka T. and Kobayashi M., “GO-FLOW A New Reliability Analysis Methodology”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Vol.98 (1988), pp.64–78Google Scholar