From Incident Response to Incident Response Management
In this paper we propose the development of a methodology for efficient handling of computer security related incidents. Such a methodology should include technical, cultural, and organisational issues.
KeywordsInformation Security Safety Culture Computer Security Cultural Issue Sandia National Laboratory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- van Wyk, Kenneth R. and Forno, Richard; Incident Response, O’Reilly, 2001Google Scholar
- Westrum, R. (1991): Cultures with Requisite Imagination. In J.A. Wise, V.D. Hopkin and P. Stager (eds): Verification and Validation of Complex Systems: Human Factors Issues. Berlin: Springer, 401–416.Google Scholar
- Hudson; The Hearts and Minds Project in an Operating Company: Developing Tools to Measure Cultural Factors, 2000 — Society of Petroleum Engineers Conference.Google Scholar
- Howard and Longstaff; A Common Language for Computer Security Incidents, Sandia National Laboratories, 1998Google Scholar
- Third report of the Advisory Committee on the Safety of Nuclear Installations — Organising for Safety — Health and Safety Commission, 1993 — ISBN 0-11-882104-0.Google Scholar
- Reason, J. (1997): Managing the Risk of Organizational Accidents. Aldershot: Ashgate. ReasonGoogle Scholar