Assessment and Improvement of Safety Culture across Borders in European Railways
KeywordsSafety Management Safety Culture Railway Industry Double Loop Learning Rail Industry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.European Commission: White Paper-European transport policy for 2010: time to decide. http: //europa.eu.int/comm/energy transport/en/lb en.htmh 2001.Google Scholar
- 2.Itoh, K. Andersen, H. B., Seki, M.: Track Maintenance Train Operators Attitudes to Job, Organisation and Management and their Correlation with Accident/ Incident Rate. To be published in Cognition, Technology and Work, 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.Westrum, R.: Cultures with Requisite Imagination. In Hopkins, V. D.: Verification and Validation of complex systems: Human Factors Issues, 1993, p. 401-416.Google Scholar
- 4.Hudson, P. T. W. and Willekes, F. C: The Hearts and Minds Project in an Operating Company: Developing Tools to Measure Cultural Factors. Society of Petroleum Engineers Inc., 2000.Google Scholar
- 5.Van der Graaf, G. and Hudson, P. T. W.: Hearts and Minds: The Status after 15 years Research. Society of Petroleum Engineers Inc., 2002.Google Scholar
- 6.Tungland, M.: Development of a Methodology for Evaluation and Comparison of Safety Culture at Interfaces in European Railways. Project report at NTNU, 2003.Google Scholar
- 7.Bergersen, C. B.: Tool to be used to survey and improve safety culture in the European railway industry. Master thesis, NTNU, 2003.Google Scholar
- 8.Herrera, I.: Vatn, J., Johnsen, S. O. and Rosness, R.: Identification and Management of Safety Critical Situations When Different Cultures Interfaces across Borders in European Railway. PSAM7/ ESREL 04. Berlin, 2004.Google Scholar
- 9.Reason, J.: Managing the Risk of Organizational Accidents. Aldershot: Ashgate, 1997.Google Scholar
- 10.Argyris, C. and Schõn, D.: Organizational Learning II-Theory, Learning and Practice-Addison-Wesley, 1996.Google Scholar
- 11.Shell International Exploration and Production B. V.: Hearts and Minds, HSE, Understanding your Culture, Brochure from SIEP, 2001.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2004