Definition of Safety Integrity Levels and the Influence of Assumptions, Methods and Principles Used
KeywordsTechnical System Occupational Safety Possession Management Site Safety Fatality Risk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.IEC 61508, parts 1-6, Functional safety of electrical/electronic/ programmable electronic safety-related systemsGoogle Scholar
- 2.EN 50129, Railway Applications — Safety related electronic systems for signalling, February 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.DEF-STAN 00-56 Safety Management Systems for Defense Systems, 13.12.1996Google Scholar
- 4.Dhillon, B.S. Zuverlässigkeitstechnik — Einfluss des Menschen, VCH Verlagsgesellschaft 1988.Google Scholar
- 5.Kuhlmann, A, Introduction to Safety Science (Einführung in die Sicherheitswissenschaft), Friedr. Vieweg, Verlag TUV Rheinland, 1988Google Scholar
- 6.Railway Safety, Research Programme, Theme Strategy 14: Track safety and possession management, December 2002Google Scholar
- 7.Track Worker Safety, March 20, 2003, http: //www.railwaysafety.org.uk/track.aspGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2004