A Framework for Dependable Development Process of Complex Computerised Systems
The subject of this paper is the development process of complex computerised systems, with particular focus on their software. The paper contends that a dependable development process contributes not only to a dependable system but also to a better dependability analysis of already constructed systems.
KeywordsSoftware Development Process Object Management Group Message Sequence Chart Mealy Machine Software Reliability Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y.K. Malaiya, P.K. Srimani. Software Reliability Models: Theoretical Developments, Evaluation and Application. IEEE CS Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- 2.J.D. Musa, A. Iannino, K. Okumoto. Software Reliability, Measurement, Prediction and Application. McGraw-Hill, 1987.Google Scholar
- 3.The Enterprise Unified Process, http://www.enterpriseunifiedprocess.infoGoogle Scholar
- 4.Joaquin Miller and Jishnu Mukerji. Model-Driven Architecture Guide Version 1.0.1, OMG72003-06-01, June 2003, http://www.omg.org/docs/omg/03-06-01.pdfGoogle Scholar
- 5.Atoosa P-J Thunem. Modelling of Knowledge Intensive Computerised Systems Based on Capability-Oriented Agent Theory (COAT)”, International IEEE Conference on Integration of Knowledge Intensive Multi-Agent Systems, IEEE-KIMAS′03 (proceedings: pages 58-63), Cambridge (MA), USA, 2003.Google Scholar