Analysis and Modelling of Dependent Failures
The NAFCS project is part of the activities of the Nordic PSA Group (NPSAG), which is made up jointly by the Nordic utilities and authorities . It was performed during the years 2001–2003, and included a number of activities related to the analysis and defences against dependent failures, including surveys and reviews of CCF analysis models and data sources as well as of existing defences against dependent failures. Another major sub-task was the analysis of Nordic CCF data from the ICDE database  and other sources, including development of impact vectors for some components and estimation of CCF parameters and associated uncertainties.
KeywordsSpecific Advice Diesel Generator Pipe Break Dependent Failure Pilot Application
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Johansson, G et. al.; Summary Report of the Nordic Working Group on Common Cause Failure Analysis. Topical Report NAFCS-PR21, October 2003. To be issued as SKI Report.Google Scholar
- 2.OECD/NEA/CSNI/R(2001) 8: Proceedings of the ICDE workshop on qualitative and quantitative use of ICDE data. Stockholm, June 2001Google Scholar
- 3.Knochenhauer M., Mankamo T. Dependency Analysis Guidance. Topical Report NAFCS-PR13, May 2003. To be issued as SKI Report.Google Scholar
- 4.Mosleh A., Rasmuson D.M. and Marshall F.M.. Guidelines on Modeling CCFs in PSA. USNRC NUREG/CR-5485, November 1998.Google Scholar
- 5.T-Book, 5th ed. Reliability Data of Components in Nordic Nuclear Power Plants. ISBN 91-630-9862-8. Prepared by The TUD Office and Pörn Consulting. Published by The TUD Office, SwedPower AB, 2000.Google Scholar