Regulatory Use of PSA in Belgium — Status, Lessons Learned and Perspectives
The paper focuses on areas in the field of probabilistic safety analysis (PSA) in which AVN — as a Belgian nuclear regulatory organisation — has established its experience.
KeywordsShutdown State Fault Tree Safety Injection Support System Design Benchmark Exercise
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.De Gelder P., Hulsmans M., Gryffroy D., De Boeck B. (AVN), Use of the Deterministic and Probabilistic Approach in the Belgian Regulatory Context, SMIRT 17 — Post Conference Seminar 15, München, August 2003Google Scholar
- 2.Dupuy P., Corenwinder F., Lanore J.M. (IRSN), Gryffroy D., De Gelder P., Hulsmans M. (AVN), Towards a PSA Harmonization: French-Belgian Comparison of the Level 1 PSA for Two Similar PWR Types, PSAM 6, Puerto Rico, June 2002Google Scholar
- 3.Enconet Consulting, A Framework for the PSA-Based Analysis of Operational Events, Final report, April 1997Google Scholar
- 4.Hulsmans M, De Gelder P. (AVN), Boneham P. (Enconet), Using State-of-the-art PSA to Support Operational Event Analysis in NPPs: Methodology, Experience and Insights, PSAM 4, New York, September 1998Google Scholar
- 5.Hulsmans M., De Gelder P. (AVN), Meléndez Asensio E., Muñoz Gómez R. (CSN), Development of Guidelines for PSA-based Event Analysis (PSAEA) in an International Project, OECD/NEA/CSNI WGOE + WGRISK Workshop on Precursor Analysis, Brussels, March 2001Google Scholar
- 6.Hulsmans M., De Gelder P. (AVN), Application and Use of PSA-based Event Analysis in Belgium, OECD/NEA/CSNI WGOE + WGRISK Workshop on Precursor Analysis, Brussels, March 2001Google Scholar
- 7.Hulsmans M., Tombuyses B., De Gelder P. (AVN), Application and Use of PSA-based Event Analysis in Belgium, PSAM 6, Puerto Rico, June 2002Google Scholar
- 8.Hulsmans M., De Gelder P. (AVN), Probabilistic Analysis of Accident Precursors in the Nuclear Industry, Joint EC JRC-ESReDA Workshop, Petten, May 2003Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2004