Regulatory Use of PSA in Belgium — Status, Lessons Learned and Perspectives
The paper focuses on areas in the field of probabilistic safety analysis (PSA) in which AVN — as a Belgian nuclear regulatory organisation — has established its experience.
KeywordsShutdown State Fault Tree Safety Injection Support System Design Benchmark Exercise
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.De Gelder P., Hulsmans M., Gryffroy D., De Boeck B. (AVN), Use of the Deterministic and Probabilistic Approach in the Belgian Regulatory Context, SMIRT 17 — Post Conference Seminar 15, München, August 2003Google Scholar
- 2.Dupuy P., Corenwinder F., Lanore J.M. (IRSN), Gryffroy D., De Gelder P., Hulsmans M. (AVN), Towards a PSA Harmonization: French-Belgian Comparison of the Level 1 PSA for Two Similar PWR Types, PSAM 6, Puerto Rico, June 2002Google Scholar
- 3.Enconet Consulting, A Framework for the PSA-Based Analysis of Operational Events, Final report, April 1997Google Scholar
- 4.Hulsmans M, De Gelder P. (AVN), Boneham P. (Enconet), Using State-of-the-art PSA to Support Operational Event Analysis in NPPs: Methodology, Experience and Insights, PSAM 4, New York, September 1998Google Scholar
- 5.Hulsmans M., De Gelder P. (AVN), Meléndez Asensio E., Muñoz Gómez R. (CSN), Development of Guidelines for PSA-based Event Analysis (PSAEA) in an International Project, OECD/NEA/CSNI WGOE + WGRISK Workshop on Precursor Analysis, Brussels, March 2001Google Scholar
- 6.Hulsmans M., De Gelder P. (AVN), Application and Use of PSA-based Event Analysis in Belgium, OECD/NEA/CSNI WGOE + WGRISK Workshop on Precursor Analysis, Brussels, March 2001Google Scholar
- 7.Hulsmans M., Tombuyses B., De Gelder P. (AVN), Application and Use of PSA-based Event Analysis in Belgium, PSAM 6, Puerto Rico, June 2002Google Scholar
- 8.Hulsmans M., De Gelder P. (AVN), Probabilistic Analysis of Accident Precursors in the Nuclear Industry, Joint EC JRC-ESReDA Workshop, Petten, May 2003Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2004