An advanced maintenance system for polygeneration applications
This paper presents an advanced maintenance procedure and a maintenance management model for polygeneration applications, which is part of the HEGEL project. A Proper maintenance strategy has been designed, identifying the critical component based on RCM methods, and afterwards selecting the best on-line condition monitoring indicators. The maintenance model is distributed among a local module, dealing with monitoring and user feedback information, an a centralized platform for management nicknamed TESSnet, a system that can be identified as a predictive maintenance management system (PMMS) which performs condition monitoring (CM), diagnosis, prognosis and decision support, based on both condition and reliability data and taking into account a best energy efficiency. The application has been developed according to condition based maintenance (CBM) strategy and following the structure proposed by OSA-CBM architecture (the standardization of CBM in order to facilitate the integration and interoperability between CBM components). Moreover, this platform interacts with a set of web services that range from simple CM protocols to complex diagnosis protocols for certain applications based on Decision Network algorithms.
KeywordsBayesian Network Condition Monitoring Preventive Maintenance Maintenance Strategy Remain Useful Life
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Crespo Márquez A & Gupta JND. (2006) Contemporary Maintenance Management. Process, Framework and Supporting Pillars. Omega. 34/3, 325-338.Google Scholar
- 3.Bengtsson M. (2003) Standardization issues in condition based maintenance. Department of Innovation, Design and Product Development, Mälardalen University, Sweden.Google Scholar
- 6.Igartua A, Barriga J & Aranzabe A. (2005) Biodegradable lubricants. ISBN 83-7204-449-X, Vol 1, Pag 1-VI.3, Edited in Poland by the Virtual Tribological Institute.Google Scholar
- 7.Diez FJ. (2000) Introduction to Approximate Reasoning, ,UNED, Madrid.Google Scholar
- 8.Diez FJ. (2000) Probabilidad y teoría de la decisión de medicina, UNED, Madrid.Google Scholar
- 9.Andersen SK, Olesen KG, Jensen FV & Jensen F. (1989) Hugin – a shell for building Bayesian belief universes for expert systems. Proceedings of the 11th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 1080-1085.Google Scholar
- 10.Arnaiz A. (2006) Análisis de datos de fiabilidad para predicción de fallos en mantenimiento. Jornada mantenimiento y Fiabilidad en energía. Madrid.Google Scholar
- 12.Arnaiz A, Levrat E, Mascolo J & Gorritxategi E. (2007) Scenarios for development and demonstration of dynamic maintenance strategies. ESReDA European Safety, Reliability & Data Analysis 32nd seminar. Sardinia.Google Scholar
- 13.Arnaiz A, Iung B, Jantunen E, Levat E & Gilabert E. (2007) DYNAWeb. A web platform for flexible provision of e-maintenance services. Harrogate.Google Scholar