Impact of vibroacoustic diagnostics on certainty of reliability assessment
A relevantly defined operational strategy has decisive influence from the point of view of the ability to maintain and improve reliability and safety as well as from the point of view of maintaining manufacturing quality. The paper presents proposal of approach of implementing pro-active operation. Particular attention is paid to the issues of selection and adaptation of the methods of diagnosing the low-energy phases of defect development as well as use of a posteriori diagnostic information and application of Proportional Hazards Model (PHM) in this tasks. Attention is paid to the importance of technical risk analysis.
KeywordsWeibull Distribution Credibility Function Defect Development Defect Occurrence Vibroacoustic Signal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Radkowski S, (2008) Vibroacoustic Monitoring Of Mechanical Systems For Proactive Maintenance, Diagnostyka, 3 (47), 157–164.Google Scholar
- 4.Najar, J, (1991) Continuous damage of in: Continuum damage mechanics theory and applications, Editors: Krajcinovic D., Lemaitre J. International Centre for Mechanical Sciences Courses and Lectures, 295, 234÷293;Google Scholar
- 5.Gumiński R & Radkowski S, (2006) Diagnostics and uncertainly decreasing of technical risk evaluation, Materiały Szkoły Niezawodności, Szczyrk, 133÷140 (in polish).Google Scholar
- 6.Jeffreys HJ, (1961) Theory of Probability, Oxford Clarendon Press;Google Scholar
- 7.Jardine AKS & Tsany AMC, (2005) Maintenance, Replacement, and Reliability Theory and Applications, New York, CRC Taylor & FrancisGoogle Scholar