We shall find it convenient to use logical symbols such as ∀, ∃, ∍, ⇒ and ⇔. These are listed below with their meanings. A brief summary of set algebra, functions, elementary real analysis, matrices and determinants, which will be used throughout this book, is included in this chapter. Our purpose is descriptive and no attempt has been made to give proofs of the results stated. The reader is expected to be familiar with the material.
KeywordsReal Number Limit Point Elementary Matrice Monotone Sequence Logical Symbol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 12.Gopalkrishnan, NS. University Algebra, 2nd ed. Wiley Eastern, New Delhi, 1986.Google Scholar
- 2.Artin, M. Algebra. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1994.Google Scholar
- 24.Singh, S. Linear Algebra. Vikas Publishing House Pvt Ltd, 1997.Google Scholar
- 14.Hoffman, K, Kunze, R. Linear Algebra, 2nd ed. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliifs, NJ, 1971.Google Scholar
- 21.Pugh, CC. Real Mathematical Analysis. Springer Verlag, New York, 2002.Google Scholar