Background on Information Theory and Coding Theory
This chapter summarizing background information assumes that the reader has some familiarity with linear algebra and basic probability. The basic model of information theory and error-correcting block codes is introduced. The basic example of the Hamming [7,4,3] code is presented in detail.
What is ironic is that even in basic background issues, coding theory has interesting open questions. For example, for a given length and dimension, which code is the best 2-error-correcting code? Another example: see Manin’s theorem 19 and the closely related Conjecture 22 below.
KeywordsLinear Code Cyclic Code Asymptotic Bound Cyclic Shift Quadratic Residue
- [Af]Aftab, Cheung, Kim, Thakkar, Yeddanapudi: Information theory. Student term project in a course at MIT http://web.mit.edu/6.933/www/. Preprint (2001). Available: http://web.mit.edu/6.933/www/Fall2001/Shannon2.pdf
- [Bal]Ball, S.: On large subsets of a nite vector space in which every subset of basis size is a basis. Preprint, Dec. (2010). http://www-ma4.upc.es/~simeon/jems-mds-conj-revised.pdf
- [Ba]A. Barg’s Coding Theory webpage http://www.ece.umd.edu/~abarg/
- [BGT]Berrou, C., Glavieux, A., Thitimajshima, P.: Near Shannon limit error-correcting coding and decoding: Turbo-codes. Communications (1993). ICC 93. Geneva. Technical Program, Conference Record, IEEE International Conference on, vol. 2, pp. 1064–1070 (1993). Available: http://www-classes.usc.edu/engr/ee-s/568/org/Original.pdf
- [Hi]Hirschfeld, J.W.P.: The main conjecture for MDS codes. In: Cryptography and Coding. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 1025. Springer, Berlin (1995). Avaialble from: http://www.maths.sussex.ac.uk/Staff/JWPH/RESEARCH/research.html Google Scholar
- [MN]MacKay, D.J.C., Radford, M.N.: Near Shannon limit performance of low density parity check codes. Electronics Letters, July (1996). Available: http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/mackay/abstracts/mncEL.html
- [S]The SAGE Group: SAGE: Mathematical software, Version 4.6. http://www.sagemath.org/
- [SS]Shokranian, S., Shokrollahi, M.A.: Coding Theory and Bilinear Complexity. Scientific Series of the International Bureau, vol. 21. KFA Jülich (1994) Google Scholar
- [Tho]Thompson, T.: From Error-Correcting Codes Through Sphere Packings to Simple Groups. Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (2004) Google Scholar
- [V3]Voloch, F.: Computing the minimum distance of cyclic codes. Preprint. Available: http://www.ma.utexas.edu/users/voloch/preprint.html