Integer Transforms and Fast Algorithms
Part of the Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis book series (ANHA)
This chapter presents integer transforms and their fast algorithms.
KeywordsMean Square Error Fast Algorithm Kernel Matrix Lift Scheme Signal Flow Graph
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Proceedings of IEEE (Special issue on the Hartley transform), vol. 82, no. 3, 1994.Google Scholar
- 6.Y. J. Chen, S. Oraintara and T. Nguyen, Integer discrete cosine transform (IntDCT), Invited paper, The 2nd Intern. Conf. Inform. Comm. and Sig. Proc, Singapore, Dec. 1999.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Z. Cheng, Y. H. Zeng, G. Bi and Z. P. Lin, Fast multiplierless approximation of type-II and type-IV DCT, Preprint, 2001.Google Scholar
- 9.N. C. Hu, H. Chang and O. K. Ersoy, Generalized discrete Hartley transform, IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 40, no. 12, 2951–2960, 1992.Google Scholar
- 10.Z. R. Jiang, Y. Zeng and P. N. Yu, Fast Algorithms, National University of Defense Technology Press, Changsha, P. R. China, 1994 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 12.H. S. Malvar, Signal Processing with Lapped Transform, Artech House, Norwood, MA, 1991.Google Scholar
- 13.M. W. Marcellin, M. J. Gormish, A. Bilgin and M. P. Boliek, An overview of JPEG-2000, Proceedings of Data Compression Conference, 523–541, 2000.Google Scholar
- 14.N. Memon, X. Wu and B. L. Yeo, Improved techniques for lossless image compression with reversible integer wavelet transforms, IEEE Int. Conf. Image Processing, vol. 3, 891–895, 1998.Google Scholar
- 16.W. Philps, Lossless DCT for combined lossy/lossless image coding, IEEE Int. Conf. Image Processing, vol. 3, 871–875, 1998.Google Scholar
- 17.K. R. Rao and P. Yip, Discrete Cosine Transform: Algorithms, Advantages and Appli-cations, Academic Press, New York, 1990.Google Scholar
- 19.S. Oraintara, Y. J. Chen and T. Nguyen, Integer fast Fourier transform (INTFFT), Proc. ICASSP, Salt Lake City, UT, 2001.Google Scholar
- 20.G. Strang and T. Nguyen, Wavelets and Filter Banks, Wellesley-Cambridge Press, Wellesley, 1997Google Scholar
- 28.Y. H. Zeng, G. Bi and A. R. Leyman, Polynomial transform algorithms for multi-dimensional discrete Hartley transform, Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Cir-cuits and Systems, Geneva, Switzerland, V517–520, May 2000.Google Scholar
- 31.Y. H. Zeng, G. Bi and Z. P. Lin, Integer sinusoidal transforms based on lifting factor-ization, IEEE ICASSP 2001, Salt Lake City, UT.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2004