Fast Algorithms for 1D Discrete Cosine Transform
Part of the Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis book series (ANHA)
This chapter presents fast algorithms for the four types of one-dimensional (1D) discrete cosine transforms (DCTs).
KeywordsComputational Complexity Discrete Cosine Transform Sequence Length Fast Algorithm Mapping Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.B. G. Lee, A new algorithm to compute the discrete cosine transform, IEEE Trans. Acoust, Speech, Signal Processing, vol. ASSP-32. no. 12, 1243–1245, 1983.Google Scholar
- 9.P. Lee and Fang-Yu Huang, An efficient prime-factor algorithm for the discrete cosine transform and its hardware implementations, IEEE Trans. Acoust, Speech, Signal Pro-cess., vol. 42, no. 8, 1996–2005, 1994.Google Scholar
- 11.H. S. Malvar, Signal Processing with Lapped Transforms, Norwood, MA, Artech House, 1991.Google Scholar
- 13.K. R. Rao and P. Yip, Discrete Cosine Transform. Algorithms, Advantages and Appli-cations, Chap. 7, Academic Press, New York, 1990.Google Scholar
- 18.Z. Wang, On computing the discrete Fourier and cosine transforms, IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Process, vol. ASSP-33, 1985.Google Scholar
- 20.P. N. Yang and M. J. Narashimha, Prime factor decomposition of the discrete cosine transform and its hardware realization, Proc. IEEE ICASSP, 642–644, 1986.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2004