Fast Fourier Transform Algorithms
Part of the Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis book series (ANHA)
This chapter is devoted to the fast algorithms for various types of discrete Fourier transforms (DFTs).
KeywordsDiscrete Fourier Transform Fast Algorithm Arithmetic Operation Input Sequence Real Multiplication
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 10.O. K. Ersoy, Fourier-Related Transforms, Fast Algorithms and Applications, Prentice- Hall International, Inc., Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1997.Google Scholar
- 13.M. T. Heideman, C. S. Burrus and H. W Johnson, Prime-factor FFT algorithm for real-valued series, Int. Conf. ASSP, 28A.7.1–28A.7.4, 1984.Google Scholar
- 15.D. P. Kolba and T. W. Parks, A prime factor FFT algorithm using high-speed convolution, IEEE Trans., vol. 25, 90–103, 1977.Google Scholar
- 17.H. J. Nussbaumer and P. Quandalle, Computation of convolutions and discrete Fourier transforms by polynomial transform, IBM J. Res. Develop., vol. 22, no. 2, 1978.Google Scholar
- 19.L. R. Rabiner and B. Gold, Theory and Application of Digital Aignal Processing, Prentice- Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1975.Google Scholar
- 24.R. Tolimieri, M. An and C. Liu, Algorithms for Discrete Fourier Transform and Con-volution, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1989.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2004