To review basic methods for solving some differential equations.
To apply the theory to simple mathematical models.
To introduce an existence and uniqueness theorem.
KeywordsElectric Circuit Voltage Drop Uniqueness Theorem Linear Stability Analysis Nitrogen Dioxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G Turrell, Mathematics for Chemistry and Physics, Academic Press, New York, 2001.Google Scholar
- 2.P. W. Davis, Differential Equations: Modeling with MATLAB, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1999.Google Scholar
- 3.W. R. Derrick and S. I. Grossman, Elementary Differential Equations, 4th ed., Addison—Wesley, Reading, MA, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.R Williams, Introduction to Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, McGraw—Hill, New York, 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.M. R. Spiegel, Schaum’s Outline of Laplace Transforms, McGraw—Hill, New York, 1965.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2004