Papers on the SVD, Eigenproblem and Invariant Subspaces: Algorithms
Part of the Contemporary Mathematicians book series (CM)
KeywordsInvariant Subspace Rayleigh Quotient Block Diagonalization Singular Subspace Hessenberg Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.—The algebraic eigenvalue problem. Oxford: Clarendon Press 1965.Google Scholar
- I. C. F. Ipsen, Absolute and relative perturbation bounds for invariant subspaces of matrices, Technical Report TR97–35, Center for Research in Scientific Computation, Mathematics Department, North Carolina State University, 1998.Google Scholar
- Z. Jia, Some numerical methods for large unsymmetric eigenproblems, Ph.D. thesis, University of Bielefeld, 1994.Google Scholar
- ——, The convergence of generalized Lanczos methods for large unsymmetric eigenproblems, SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications 16 (1995), 843–862. MR 96d:65062Google Scholar
- ——, Refined iterative algorithm based on Arnoldi’s process for large unsymmetric eigenproblems, Linear Algebra and Its Applications 259 (1997), 1–23. MR 98c:65060Google Scholar
- ——, Generalized block Lanczos methods for large unsymmetric eigenproblems, Numerische Mathematik 80 (1998), 171–189. MR 95f:65059Google Scholar
- ——, A refined iterative algorithm based on the block Arnoldi algorithm, Linear Algebra and Its Applications 270 (1998), 171–189. MR 98m:65055Google Scholar
- ——, Polynomial characterizations of the approximate eigenvectors by the refined Arnoldi method and an implicitly restarted refined Arnoldi algorithm, Linear Algebra and Its Applications 287 (1999), 191–214. MR 99j:65046Google Scholar
- ——, A refined subspace iteration algorithm for large sparse eigenproblems, To appear in Applied Numerical Mathematics., 1999.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010