Integral Representation for the Solution of a Crack Problem Under Stretching Pressure in Plane Asymmetric Elasticity
KeywordsCrack Length Boundary Element Method Classical Case Couple Stress Normal Traction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AlB93]Aliabadi, M.H., Brebbia, C.A.: Advances in Boundary Element Methods for Fracture Mechanics. Computational Mechanics Publ., Southampton, Boston; Elsevier, London-New York (1993).Google Scholar
- [Br78]Brebbia, C.A.: The Boundary Element Method for Engineers. Pentech Press, London (1978).Google Scholar
- [Lak95]Lakes, R.: Experimental methods for study of Cosserat elastic solids and other generalized elastic continua. In: Muhlhaus, H-B. (ed.), Continuum Models for Materials with Microstructure. Wiley, New York (1995), pp.1–22.Google Scholar
- [SPRa]Shmoylova, E., Potapenko, S., Rothenburg, L.: Weak solutions of the exterior boundary value problems of plane Cosserat elasticity. J. Integral Equations Appl. (in press).Google Scholar
- [SPRb]Shmoylova, E., Potapenko, S., Rothenburg, L.: Stress distribution around a crack in plane micropolar elasticity. J. Elasticity (in press).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston 2008