Dynamic Response of a Poroelastic Half-Space to Harmonic Line Tractions
KeywordsPorous Medium Bulk Modulus Rayleigh Wave Source Frequency Berea Sandstone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Bou87]Bourbie, T., Coussy, O., Zinzner, B.: Acoustics of Porous Media. Gulf Publishing Company, Paris (1987).Google Scholar
- [DR62]Deresiewicz, H., Rice, J.T.: The effect of the boundaries on wave propagation in a liquid filed porous solid. Bull. Seism. Soc. Amer., 52, 627–638 (1962).Google Scholar
- [Lam04]Lamb, H.: On the propagation of tremors over the surface of an elastic solid. Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, A203, 1–42 (1904).Google Scholar
- [Phi88]Philippacoupoulos, A.J.: Lamb’s problem for fluid saturated porous media. Bull. Seism. Soc. Amer., 78, 908–923 (1988).Google Scholar
- [STS90]Seimov, V.M., Trofimchuk, A.N., Savitsky, O.A.: Oscillations and Waves in Layered Media. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1990) (Russian).Google Scholar
- [Wil96]Wilmanski, K.: Porous media at finite strains. The new model with the balance equation for porosity. Arch. Mech., 4, 591–628 (1996).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston 2008