KeywordsPolynomial Matrix Diophantine Equation Feedback Control System Internal Stability Transfer Function Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.P.J. Antsaklis, Notes on: Polynomial Matrix Representation of Linear Control Systems, Pub. No. 80/17, Dept. of Elec. Engr., Imperial College, 1980.Google Scholar
- 4.P.J. Antsaklis, Lecture Notes of the graduate course, Feedback Systems, University of Notre Dame, Spring 1985.Google Scholar
- 5.P.J. Antsaklis and O.R. Gonzalez, “Stability parameterizations and stable hidden modes in two degrees of freedom control design,’ Proc. of the 25th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control and Computing, pp. 546–555, Monticelo, IL, Sept. 30–Oct. 2, 1987.Google Scholar
- 6.P.J. Antsaklis and M.K. Sain, “Unity feedback compensation of unstable plants,” Proc. of the 20th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, pp. 305–308, Dec. 1981.Google Scholar
- 7.P.J. Antsaklis and M.K. Sain, “Feedback controller parameterizations: finite hidden modes and causality,” in Multivariable Control: New Concepts and Tools, S. G. Tzafestas, Ed., D. Reidel Pub., Dordrecht, Holland, 1984.Google Scholar
- 8.F.M. Callier and C.A. Desoer, Multivariable Feedback Systems, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY, 1982.Google Scholar
- 9.C.T. Chen, Linear System Theory and Design, Holt, Reinehart and Winston, New York, NY, 1984.Google Scholar
- 12.O.R. Gonzalez and P.J. Antsaklis, “Implementations of two degrees of freedom controllers,” Proc. of the 1989 American Control Conference, pp. 269–273, Pittsburgh, PA, June 21–23, 1989.Google Scholar
- 21.T. Williams and P.J. Antsaklis, “Decoupling,” The Control Handbook, Chapter 50, pp. 745–804, CRC Press and IEEE Press, New York, NY, 1996.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston 2007