Aims and Objectives
• To review basic methods for solving some differential equations.
• To apply the theory to simple mathematical models.
• To introduce an existence and uniqueness theorem.
On completion of this chapter, the reader should be able to
• solve certain first- and second-order differential equations;
• apply the theory to chemical kinetics and electric circuits;
• interpret the solutions in physical terms;
• understand the existence and uniqueness theorem and its implications.
KeywordsUniqueness Theorem Series Solution Nitrogen Dioxide Solution Curve Maximal Interval
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.