Chaos Control and Synchronization
Aims and Objectives
• To provide a brief historical introduction to chaos control and synchronization.
• To introduce two methods of chaos control for one- and two-dimensional discrete maps.
• To introduce two methods of chaos synchronization.
On completion of this chapter, the reader should be able to
• control chaos in the logistic and Hénon maps;
• plot time series data to illustrate the control;
• synchronize chaotic systems;
• appreciate how chaos control and synchronization are being applied in the real world.
KeywordsChaotic System Chaotic Attractor Lorenz System Chaos Synchronization Generalize Synchronization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.