Complex Iterative Maps
Aims and Objectives
• To introduce simple complex iterative maps.
• To introduce Julia sets and the Mandelbrot set.
• To carry out some analysis on these sets.
On completion of this chapter, the reader should be able to
• carry out simple complex iterations;
• plot Julia sets and the Mandelbrot set using simple Maple programs;
• determine boundaries of points with low periods;
• find basins of attraction (or domains of stability).
KeywordsPeriodic Orbit Unit Circle Initial Point Maple Program Perseus Book
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.