Foreskin Restoration (Circumcision Reversal)
NORM-UK, a registered charity, was founded in 1994 to provide support for men who recognise that circumcision has harmed them and to provide information about the latest methods of gentle, non-surgical foreskin restoration techniques for circumcised men who wish to regain a more natural looking body. NORM-UK also provides information to the public about the latest medical facts concerning the functions and value of the foreskin, and provides medical information about conservative, non-surgical alternatives to circumcision.
KeywordsScrotal Skin Penile Skin Surgical Tape Metal Device Unnatural Appearance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Goldman R. Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma. Boston: Vanguard. 1997:108–9.Google Scholar
- 2.Bigelow J. The Joy of Uncircumcising! 2nd edition. Aptos: Hourglass. 1995:23–5.Google Scholar
- 4.Bigelow J. The Joy of Uncircumcising! 2nd edition. Aptos: Hourglass 1995:152–68.Google Scholar
- 5.Bigelow J. The Joy of Uncircumcising? 2nd edition. Aptos: Hourglass. 1995:172–3.Google Scholar
- 7.For a more detailed description of this method, please see: T-Tape Picture Book Download Site. http://www.teleport.com/~curt/ttape/tbook.html