Part C: Registry Report of Dialysis Therapy in Japan
An annual registry for dialysis therapies in Japan was started in 1983 following 15 years of preparation. The Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy (JSDT) has a standing committee for statistics and investigation; its annual budget of $240,000 is funded by JSDT.
KeywordsDiabetic Nephropathy Dialysis Patient Body Weight Loss Polycystic Kidney Disease Dialysis Session
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Registration Committee of the Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy: An overview of regular dialysis treatment in Japan (as of December 31, 1992). Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy, Tokyo, 1993Google Scholar
- 2.Ministry of Health and Welfare: Medical care security. in Health and Welfare in Japan, edited by Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan International Corporation of Welfare Services, Tokyo, 1989, p 14Google Scholar
- 3.Ministry of Health and Welfare: Annual Report on Health and Welfare 1991–1992, Japan International Corporation of Welfare Services, Tokyo, 1992, p 362Google Scholar
- 4.Health and Welfare Statistics Association: Journal of Health and Welfare Statistics 40(14): 7, 1993Google Scholar
- 5.Health and Welfare Statistics Association: Journal of Health and Welfare Statistics 40(9): 175, 1993Google Scholar