Clinical file and protocol for general doctors and for non-specialized hospital doctors to assist burn patients
An analytical study of over 2500 burn patients admitted to the Palermo Burns Centre in the last 13 years has allowed us to reach a number of conclusions.
KeywordsBody Surface Area Clinical File Butterfly Needle Hypovolaemic Shock Gastroprotective Drug
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arturson, G. (1961). Pathophysiological aspects of the burn syndrome. Ada Chir. Scand. (Suppl), 274, 55–108Google Scholar
- Baxter, C. R. (1971). Crystalloid resuscitation of burn shock. In: Polk. H., (ed.) Contemporary Burn Management. (Boston: Little, Browne Co.)Google Scholar
- Baxter, C. R. (1981). Guidelines for fluid resuscitation. J. Trauma, 21(8), 667–8Google Scholar
- Cornell, R. G., Feller, I., Roi, L. D., et al. (1978). Evaluation of burn care utilizing a national burn registry. EMS, 7, 107–17Google Scholar
- Griffthy, R. W. and Laing J. E. (1981). A burn formula in clinical practice. Ann. R. Coll. Surg., 63, 50–3Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1992