Comparison of Synchronization Concepts
- 151 Downloads
The following article is a contribution that presents a somewhat dissenting view to the ongoing, almost ideological, dispute between different real-time concepts and standards as realized in a language or an operating system.
KeywordsCritical Region Shared Memory Conveyor Belt Mutual Exclusion External Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. D. Stoyenko, “A Schedulability Analyzer for Real-Time Euclid”, Proceedings of the IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium 1987Google Scholar
- E.W. Dijkstra, “Cooperating Sequential Processes”, in “ Programming Languages”, F. Genuys, Ed., Academic Press 1968Google Scholar
- M. Ben-Ari, “Principles of Concurrent Programming”, Prentice-Hall, 1982Google Scholar
- W. Werum and H. Windauer, “PEARL Process and Experiment Automation Realtime Language”, Vieweg & Sohn, 1978Google Scholar
- N. Gehani and W.D. Roome, “The Concurrent C Programming Language”, Prentice-Hall, 1989Google Scholar