Technological Innovation and New Management Instruments: The Technology Management / Check-up for CAD/CAM Users
Since the late 1980’s industrial companies have been facing a period of significant change and turbulence.
KeywordsMachine Tool Group Session Shop Floor Innovation Project Production Task
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- IFO et al. (1991) Impact of Information Technologies on Future Employment in the European Community. MunichGoogle Scholar
- Lay G.; Schneider R. (1993) Technology Management for CAD/CAM Annex 4 of Final Report first period SPRINT Project RA409Google Scholar
- Soares, M.I.; Duarte C. (1994) Implementation and Support of Working Groups of Potential users of CAD/CAM Interim Report, first period, SPRINT Porject RA409 BIS (May) Interim Report, second period (September)Google Scholar
- Soares M.I., Duarte C. (1995) Implementation and Support of Working Groups of Potential users of CAD/CAM Final Report (February)Google Scholar
- Schneider, R.; Soares (I); Nezis, (J) (1995) SPRINT PROJECT RA 409 BIS Final Report (April) FhG-ISI / CETO-Univ. of Porto / FOSTIGoogle Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1997