Technological Innovation and New Management Instruments: The Technology Management / Check-up for CAD/CAM Users
Since the late 1980’s industrial companies have been facing a period of significant change and turbulence.
KeywordsMachine Tool Group Session Shop Floor Innovation Project Production Task
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- IFO et al. (1991) Impact of Information Technologies on Future Employment in the European Community. MunichGoogle Scholar
- Lay G.; Schneider R. (1993) Technology Management for CAD/CAM Annex 4 of Final Report first period SPRINT Project RA409Google Scholar
- Soares, M.I.; Duarte C. (1994) Implementation and Support of Working Groups of Potential users of CAD/CAM Interim Report, first period, SPRINT Porject RA409 BIS (May) Interim Report, second period (September)Google Scholar
- Soares M.I., Duarte C. (1995) Implementation and Support of Working Groups of Potential users of CAD/CAM Final Report (February)Google Scholar
- Schneider, R.; Soares (I); Nezis, (J) (1995) SPRINT PROJECT RA 409 BIS Final Report (April) FhG-ISI / CETO-Univ. of Porto / FOSTIGoogle Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1997