Innovation and Ongoing Industrial Transmutation
Innovation became a major ingredient of industrial ongoing transmutation. The culture of innovation is a must for companies, in order to remain competitive in products and services. Aspects of innovation are discussed in terms of matched response to the permanent and accelerated changes facing production and servicing.
KeywordsInternationalisation ENTREPRISE Strategic Tool Short Product Life Short Product Life Cycle ENTREPRISE Network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O.D.D. Soares Dynamics of Innovation in Sciences and Innovation as Strategic Tools for Industrial and Economic Growth, NATO-ASI, Moscow (October 1994), Kluwer Acad. Publ. (1996) Dordrecht, Holland, 159–163Google Scholar
- 2.R. Foster Inovação a Vantagem do Atacante, Best Seller, S. Paulo (1988)Google Scholar
- 3.O.D.D. Soares Economic Development of Photonics in Europe, Dubrovnik, SPIE (1982)Google Scholar
- 4.O.D.D. Soares Applied Laser Toolin, Martinus Nijhoff (1987), 1–24Google Scholar
- 5.A. J. Hingel A New Model of European Development and Network-led Integration, FAST (1993)Google Scholar
- 6.O.D.D. Soares Novas Indústrias e Infra-Estrutura de Ciência e Tecnologia na Transmutação Industrial e Proteção do Ambiente, Didaxis, Riba de Ave (1993)Google Scholar