Enterprise Modeling with USE Cases
Use cases are being adopted throughout the object-oriented (OO) systems development community, not only to define requirements but also as enterprise analysis vehicles. When analyzing an entire enterprise, we found it necessary to extend the methodology in order to cover all important “transactions of value” at each level of decomposition.
KeywordsExternal Actor Case Model Enterprise Modeling Call Plan Entire Enterprise
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [H94]Hammer, Michael, Stanton, Steven, “The Reengineering Revolution: A Handbook”, Harper Business, New York, 1994.Google Scholar
- [J94]Jacobson, Ivar, Ericsson, Maria, Jacobson, Agneta, “The Object Advantage: Business Process Reengineering with Object Technology”, Addison-Wesley, New York, 1994.Google Scholar
- [J95]Jacobson, Ivar, “Use Cases in Large Scale Systems”, Research on Object Oriented Analysis and Design (ROAD), Vol. 1,No. 6, March–April 1995, p. 11.Google Scholar
- [J94a]Jacobson, Ivar, Christerson, Magnus, Jonsson, Patrik, Overgaard, Gunnar, “Object-Oriented Software Engineering: A Use Case Driven Approach”, Addison-Wesley, New York, 1994.Google Scholar
- [KR94]Kilov, Haim, Ross, James, “Information Modeling: An Object-Oriented Approach”, Prentice Hall, 1994.Google Scholar