Part of the Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering book series (LNEE, volume 43)
Measurement of Radio Signal Parameters
Determination of radio signal-modulation parameters and type is an important task, which is solved at radio monitoring stations. This task necessarily contains the frequency and bandwidth measurement for the received signal.
KeywordsAmplitude Modulation Modulation Type Instantaneous Frequency Radio Signal Vector Diagram
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Spectrum Monitoring Handbook, ITU-R, Geneva, 2002.Google Scholar
- 2.Rabiner, L.R., and Gold, B., Theory and Applications of Digital Signal Processing. New Jersey, Prentice Hall, 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.Recommendation ITU-R SM.328-10. Spectra and Bandwidth of Emissions.Google Scholar
- 4.Agilent Vector Signal Analysis Basics. Application Note 150-15. 5989-1121EN.Google Scholar
- 6.Kuznetsov, A.V., Neural-Network Algorithm of Telecommunication Signal Class Division (in Russian). Informatsionnye Tekhnologii, No. 7, 1999.Google Scholar
- 8.Proakis, J.G., Digital Communications, 4th Edition, Mc Graw-Hill, 2001.Google Scholar
- 9.Sklar, B., Digital Communications: Fundamentals and Applications, 2nd Edition, Prentice-Hall, 2001, ISBN 0-13-084788-7.Google Scholar
- 10.Beliakov, A.L., Bykovnikov, V.V., and Trembachov, A.V., Hardware and Software for Automated Technical Analysis of Radio Signals (in Russian). Special technologies. 2003. Special Edition, pp. 20–26.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009