Radio Receiver Applications for Radio Monitoring System
Part of the Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering book series (LNEE, volume 43)
Radio receivers are a system of interconnected units used for the extraction of energy from electromagnetic fields, as well as for the selection, amplification and conversion necessary to recover information from radio signals.
KeywordsLocal Oscillator Noise Factor Frequency Conversion Frequency Synthesizer Radio Receiver
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Davies, J., and Carr, J.J., Newnes Radio and RF Engineer’s Pocket Book. 2nd Edition, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2000, 594 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.Baskakov, S.I., Radio Engineering Circuits and Systems (in Russian). Moscow, Vyschaya Skola, 2005. 462 p.Google Scholar
- 3.Kurganov, A.N., and Pavlyuk, A.P., Linearity Features of Measuring Radio Receivers (in Russian). Trudy NIIR, 2003.Google Scholar
- 4.Raucher, Ch., Janssen, V., and Minihold, R., Fundamentals of Spectrum Analysis. Munchen, Rohde & Schwarz, 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.Red, T.E., Arbeitsbuch fur den HF-Techniker. München, Franzis-Verlag GmbH, 1986, ISBN 3-7723-8151-0.Google Scholar
- 6.Poberezhskiy, E.S., Digital Radio Receivers (in Russian). Moscow, Radio i sviaz, 1987, 184 pp.Google Scholar
- 7.Rabiner, L.R., and Gold, B., Theory and Applications of Digital Signal Processing. Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1975.Google Scholar
- 8.Digital Radio Receiving Systems: Reference Book. Zhodzizhskiy, M.I., Mazepa, R.B., Ovsiannikov, E.P. etc. (in Russian). Under edition of Zhodzizhskiy, M.I. Moscow, Radio i sviaz, 1990, 208 pp.Google Scholar
- 9.Rembovsky, A.M., Automated Radio Emission Monitoring – Problems and Facilities (in Russian). Special technologies. 2002. Special Edition. pp. 2–6.Google Scholar
- 10.Sergeev, V.B., Sergienko, A.R., and Pereversev. S.B., ARK-D1TP Panoramic Measuring Receiver. Special technologies. No. 3, 2004, pp. 50–57.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009